CCS is actively monitoring and responding to the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada regarding coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Get screened for breast cancer
If you’re in a certain age or population group, you can also have screening tests that help find breast cancer before you’ve even noticed symptoms. Take control of your health – see your doctor regularly and know when you should be screened for certain cancers.
- When should I be screened for breast cancer?
- What happens when you have a mammogram?
- What are the benefits and limitations of screening for breast cancer?
- How do I find a breast screening program?
- How do I know if I am at high risk for breast cancer?
- What you should know about breast cancer screening in your 40s
- Make regular breast cancer screening part of your healthy lifestyle (video)