CCS is actively monitoring and responding to the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada regarding coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Become a corporate supporter
We are pleased to introduce our corporate donors to 360 degrees of giving. Your company can make a difference and help nearly 1 in 2 Canadians impacted by cancer in communities across Canada.
Partnering for impact – 360 degrees of giving
The Canadian Cancer Society and your corporate family have the potential to form a strong partnership, and together make a significant impact on thousands who live with cancer. Here is how we will do it:
- creation of a fund in your company name, held at the Canadian Cancer Society
- monthly employee giving
- employer supported volunteering
- corporate giving/matching gifts
- sponsorship of a local Canadian Cancer Society event or program
- 3rd party event held in support of the Canadian Cancer Society
Great progress has been made
Some cancers, such as thyroid and testicular, have survival rates of over 90%. Other cancers, such as pancreatic, brain and esophageal, continue to have very low survival rates.