CCS is actively monitoring and responding to the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada regarding coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
How We Can Help
Please check our individual program pages for any service changes due to COVID-19.
If you, or someone you care about has been diagnosed with cancer, you’ll have many questions and concerns. We’re here to help. We provide a support system for people with cancer and their family, friends and caregivers to help them live their lives as fully as possible.
Our programs are free or low cost and confidential, and many are available in multiple languages. Through our programs, we help people better manage life with cancer, find community and connection, and build wellness and resilience.
To find out which services are offered in your area, use our Community Services Locator – a searchable database of over 4,000 cancer-related services and resources nationwide.
Managing life with cancer
Having cancer is hard enough. That's why we offer practical support to help people manage their day-to-day challenges. We can provide:
- reliable, easy-to-understand cancer information on the phone, online and in the community
- a searchable database of community services for people affected by cancer, available online or on the phone
- support in getting to treatment
- assistance with somewhere to stay during treatment
Finding community and connection
Cancer can make you feel alone. We bring people together and offer them a sense of hope. We can provide:
- support from someone who has had a similar experience
- an online community where questions and concerns are heard and answered
Building wellness and resilience
Cancer can be life-changing. We help people regain hope and their sense of self after a cancer diagnosis and beyond.
Contact us to find out which services are offered in your area.