CCS is actively monitoring and responding to the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada regarding coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Get screened for colorectal cancer
If you’re in a certain age or population group, you can also have screening tests that help find colorectal cancer before you’ve even noticed symptoms. Take control of your health – see your doctor regularly and know when you should be screened for certain cancers.
- How a stool test can help find colorectal cancer
- When should I be screened for colorectal cancer?
- What are the benefits and limitations of screening for colorectal cancer?
- How do I know if I am at high risk for colorectal cancer?
- How do I find a colorectal cancer screening program?
- Kavita survived colorectal cancer. You need to hear what she has to say. (video)
- Why you should be screened for colorectal cancer (video)