CCS adapting to COVID-19 realities to support Canadians during and after the pandemic
Get screened for cervical cancer
If you’re in a certain age or population group, you can also have screening tests that help find cervical cancer before you’ve even noticed symptoms. Take control of your health – see your doctor regularly and know when you should be screened for certain cancers.
- Do you know the #1 risk factor for developing cervical cancer?
- When should I be screened for cervical cancer?
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the Pap test
- How do I know if I am at high risk for cervical cancer?
- What are the benefits and limitations of screening for cervical cancer?
- How do I find a cervical cancer screening program?
- Why you need a Pap test every 2 years after you turn 21 (video)