Gifts for the Cure
Gifts for the Cure are real and meaningful gifts that you give to your family and friends for any special occasion, while also making an impact to those affected by cancer.
A Gift for the Cure will fund critical research that will give hope to those living with cancer. It will also provide important support programs for those affected by this disease so that they can live life to the fullest.
When you give a Gift for the Cure:
- You receive a free e-greeting card that you can personalize and send to your gift recipient.
- You receive a tax receipt immediately when you order online. For phone and mail orders, you will receive a tax receipt for any donation greater than $20 whether you buy a gift for yourself or give to someone else.
- Your donation will go further by contributing to gifts that are matched by our generous funding partners.
- You receive an annual progress report of the impact of your donations.
- Access to our quarterly newsletter featuring the latest developments, exclusive invitations and other ways to get involved with the Society.
I want everyone to win their battles like we did. That’s why I’ve left a gift in my will to the Canadian Cancer Society.
How can you stop cancer before it starts?
Discover how 16 factors affect your cancer risk and how you can take action with our interactive tool – It’s My Life! Presented in partnership with Desjardins.