CCS adapting to COVID-19 realities to support Canadians during and after the pandemic
The Canadian Cancer Society – Newfoundland and Labrador Division is pleased to present its 2016 holiday cards featuring four local photographers.
2 purchase options:
- Packages of individuals prints.
- Variety pack containing three of each print. - SOLD OUT
Verse on cards:
- Christmas Verse (A) inside card reads “A wish for peace and happiness at Christmas and throughout the New Year.”
- Holiday Verse (B) inside card reads “Wishing you peace, love, and joy this Holiday Season.”
Top row - left to right:
"Harbour Christmas" by Newfoundland photographer - Michael Winsor - Verse A - SOLD OUT
“The Loop Nighttime” by Newfoundland photographer - Gord Follett - Verse B
Bottom row - left to right:
“Townie Sunrise” by Newfoundland photographer - Michael Winsor - Verse B
"Winter Lights at Bowring Park" by Newfoundland photographer - Gord Follett - Verse A - SOLD OUT
Back of card:
Package of cards:
- Cards are $12.00 per pack (tax incl).
- Each package contains 12 cards and envelopes.
- Custom imprinting is $5.50 per pack (tax incl).
How to order
Thanks to the generosity of supporters like you who support this campaign and many others, the Canadian Cancer Society is leading the way in the fight against cancer. The Holiday Card campaign funds advanced research, courageous advocacy work, accurate information, vital prevention programs and support services such as Daffodil Place.
Taking action against all cancers
The latest Canadian Cancer Statistics report found that of all newly diagnosed cancers in 2017, half are expected to be lung, colorectal, breast and prostate cancers. Learn what you can do to reduce the burden of cancer.