CCS is actively monitoring and responding to the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada regarding coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Become a corporate supporter
We are pleased to introduce our corporate donors to 360 degrees of giving. Your company can make a difference and help nearly 1 in 2 Canadians impacted by cancer in communities across Canada.
Partnering for impact – 360 degrees of giving
The Canadian Cancer Society and your corporate family have the potential to form a strong partnership, and together make a significant impact on thousands who live with cancer. Here is how we will do it:
- creation of a fund in your company name, held at the Canadian Cancer Society
- monthly employee giving
- employer supported volunteering
- corporate giving/matching gifts
- sponsorship of a local Canadian Cancer Society event or program
- 3rd party event held in support of the Canadian Cancer Society
To learn how your company can join the fight against cancer in Alberta and the Northwest Territories, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800 661-2262 (toll-free).
What’s the lifetime risk of getting cancer?
The latest Canadian Cancer Statistics report shows about half of Canadians are expected to be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime.