- Guidelines for delivering peer support
- Communication and facilitation skills
- Self-care and boundaries
- Strategies to deal with common challenges
- Outreach ideas and promotional tools
- Cancer information and resources
- Dedicated time to apply workshop learning and practice facilitation skills
Canadian Cancer Society recognizes, welcomes, and values diversity and inclusion. The Peer Support team and peer trainers are committed to providing an environment that fosters respect and support for all attendees.