CURRENT Volunteer Opportunities:
- Volunteer for our 2019 DAFFODIL Pin selling weekend - April 11, 12 & 13, 2019 - various locations around North Bay. Contact: Debbie Marson for more information or to sign up 705-472-9072 x3737 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a volunteer driver for the Wheels of Hope Transportation Program
- Register for volunteer opportunities here: http://vhub.at/NorthBay
For more information, contact the office at 705-472-9072 ext 3735 or email Lindsey Jones, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com
Share your valuable time and talents as a volunteer with the Canadian Cancer Society.
We are seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Drivers: Assist clients in getting to and from cancer treatment and appointments. Learn how by visiting our Wheels Of Hope page.
- Peer To Peer support: Through your own cancer journey experience you offer encouragement, comfort and practical support. Become a Peer To Peer volunteer.
- Prevention and Advocacy: Promote healthy living and risk reduction through prevention or advocate on behalf of the Canadian Cancer Society.
- Special Events and Fundraising Campaigns: Volunteer to help plan, set up, support on event day or organize your own fundraising event.
- Office: Administrative Reception and data entry assistance. Volunteer at your community office.
- Youth Opportunities: Fundraise, lead, prevent, advocate - there are many ways for Youth to earn your community hours while getting involved with the Canadian Cancer Society.
To learn more about any of these opportunities, call or email today. We would love to welcome you to our team!
For more information, contact the office at 705-472-9072 ext 3735 or email Lindsey Jones, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.