CURRENT Volunteer Opportunities:
- Volunteer for our Pink Ribbon selling weekend - October 18, 19 & 20, 2018 - various locations around North Bay. You can review our shift list and pick a date/time and location that works for you - reserve a shift online at: Reserve A Shift
- Become a volunteer driver for the Wheels of Hope Transportation Program
- Register for volunteer opportunities here: http://vhub.at/NorthBay
For more information, contact the office at 705-472-9072 ext 3735 or email Lindsey Jones, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your valuable time and talents as a volunteer with the Canadian Cancer Society.
We are seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Drivers: Assist clients in getting to and from cancer treatment and appointments. Learn how by visiting our Wheels Of Hope page.
- Peer To Peer support: Through your own cancer journey experience you offer encouragement, comfort and practical support. Become a Peer To Peer volunteer.
- Prevention and Advocacy: Promote healthy living and risk reduction through prevention or advocate on behalf of the Canadian Cancer Society.
- Special Events and Fundraising Campaigns: Volunteer to help plan, set up, support on event day or organize your own fundraising event.
- Office: Administrative Reception and data entry assistance. Volunteer at your community office.
- Youth Opportunities: Fundraise, lead, prevent, advocate - there are many ways for Youth to earn your community hours while getting involved with the Canadian Cancer Society.
To learn more about any of these opportunities, call or email today. We would love to welcome you to our team!
For more information, contact the office at 705-472-9072 ext 3735 or email Lindsey Jones, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com.