Search our research portfolio for detailed information about all grants and awards funded by the Canadian Cancer Society since 1999.
- the recipients’ names
- where they are located
- the specific area of cancer research
- the type of grant or award received
- the amount of grant or award
- a detailed description of the research project
Search Canadian Cancer Society research projects (updated: August 24, 2016)
Please note: The online research portfolio is updated periodically. If you are looking for a grant or award funded after the last update, please look at our listings of recently-funded competitions. For historical funding information, please email us.
- The research portfolio will be displayed in a pop-up window. Maximize the window to make it easier to use.
- You can search by research subject, researcher, location, funding, or program by using the tabs along the top of the search box.
- If your search does not return any results, try your search again with fewer criteria. To clear your search criteria from all tabs use the "reset form" link in the top right hand corner.
- If your search returns too many results, narrow your search criteria to be more specific by providing more information in the tabs.
- Help with the database is available through the "help index" or "how to search" links located in the search box. If you have additional questions please contact us.
Last modified on: September 14, 2016