Book a Cancer Presentation or Information Booth:
Submit your request online along with the date(s), time(s), and location(s) that you would like to host the presentation(s). Please list the topics you are interested in.
- Sit back and relax. Although not a requirement, we welcome donations for doing presentations.
The Canadian Cancer Society is home to a wealth of cancer-related information. Categories include, early detection and screening, prevention, understanding a diagnosis, how to care for a loved one who has been diagnosed with cancer, and general healthy living. This information is made available to groups in the form of customizable PowerPoint presentations that can be delivered by trained volunteers and/or Canadian Cancer Society staff.
The list of topics that you can choose from is growing every day. Below are a few examples of some of the sessions that we offer:
- Women's cancer
- Men's cancer
- Environmental and occupational exposure to carcinogens
- Preventing cancer
- Skin cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Screening and early detection
- Sun safety/Indoor tanning
- Nutrition and physical activity
- Canadian Cancer Society programs and services
- Coping with stress
- Cancer research
- National and provincial cancer statistics
Each presentation is customized to fit your needs, interest, and audience. We can mix and match these topics and the presentation can run from 5 minutes to 2 hours.