There are many things you can do to earn some volunteer hours leading up to and during the month of April.
Daffodil Pin Sales
- Get together with your friends or family and volunteer just a few hours of your time selling daffodil pins and you’ll be helping us fight cancer by funding life-saving cancer research and vital community support services. We’ll supply you with everything you need to get started. If you need more than a few hours, we can provide you with many more!
- Come into your local office and help us get organized before or after Daffodil Month. Count pins, put together packages, keep us on track- we could use your help!
- Organize daffodil pin sales by students from your school out in the community. You organize the volunteer schedules, hand out the materials and head out to happening areas in your community to sell pins. Not only will you be hanging out with your friends, you’ll be helping us fight cancer by raising funds for ground breaking research and important community support services.
- Take charge of getting daffodil pin boxes out in your school and businesses in your community. You take the boxes to the businesses; offer them the opportunity to support Canadians living with cancer by displaying the box and then you collect the box and the proceeds to return to our offices.
- Set up competitions between grades or schools to see who can raise the most. Push your school spirit into high gear while making a difference.
Opportunities related to Daffodil Month are posted from February through April each year.