60% of high-priority research goes unfunded.
Make your wedding even more memorable and meaningful!
Celebrate your marriage with a donation to the Canadian Cancer Society in lieu of favours.
- We will provide you with elegant embossed tent cards for each table. We recommend 1 or 2 cards per table. You can add your own message.
- Consider what you would have spent on favours, then let that help you decide on the amount of your donation to the Society. We request a minimum donation of $1 per wedding guest to cover the cost of producing the cards.
- Once you have made your donation (at one of our offices, by phone or by mail), you can pick up your cards or we’ll mail them to you. Cards require assembly.
- Register at least 1 month before your wedding date to ensure that we can complete your order on time.
- Tax receipts are available for donations over $20. Receipts are not transferable – Canada Revenue Agency guidelines do not permit tax receipts to be transferred to another person as a gift or for any other reason.
How to register
Complete the Wedding Celebration Registration Form and our wedding coordinator will contact you within 2 business days.
Even though we are high school students, we were able to raise so much money for the Canadian Cancer Society. It just goes to show what can happen when a small group of people come together for a great cause.
How can you stop cancer before it starts?
Discover how your lifestyle choices can affect cancer risk and how you can take action with our interactive tool – It’s My Life!