VOLUNTEERS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED IN APRIL
Create a personal fundraising page
You can join the fight for life by hosting an event to raise funds for the Canadian Cancer Society.
NEW You can use our new Plan Your Own Event guide to get things started.
Whether you use your imagination and come up with a new activity or go with a tested fundraiser, it all helps. Ready to get started? Fill out the form below and contact the Canadian Cancer Society regional office nearest you for next steps. If you would like to fundraise online using our resources see information below.
Online fundraising has advantages. It
- Provides donors with a fast and secure method to give.
- Provides donors with instant electronic tax receipts.
- Can increase event donations did you know that online donations are typically twice that of offline donations?
- Allows people to share why they are raising money for the Canadian Cancer Society through personal web pages.
- Provides easy access to information about event logistics.
Once your application is approved, you're ready to start fundraising online!
Greater Vancouver Region
Fraser Valley Region
Vancouver Island Region
Southern Interior Region
Facing the financial burden of cancer
The Canadian Cancer Society provides helpful information about government income programs, financial resources and other resources available to families struggling to make sense of the personal financial burden they face.