Help save lives this holiday season
The Canadian Cancer Society – Newfoundland and Labrador Division is pleased to present its 2016 holiday cards featuring four local photographers. Purchase online by credit card.
2 purchase options:
- Packages of individuals prints.
- Variety pack containing three of each print. - SOLD OUT
Verse on cards:
- Christmas Verse (A) inside card reads “A wish for peace and happiness at Christmas and throughout the New Year.”
- Holiday Verse (B) inside card reads “Wishing you peace, love, and joy this Holiday Season.”
Top row - left to right:
"Harbour Christmas" by Newfoundland photographer - Michael Winsor - Verse A
“The Loop Nighttime” by Newfoundland photographer - Gord Follett - Verse B
Bottom row - left to right:
“Townie Sunrise” by Newfoundland photographer - Michael Winsor - Verse B
"Winter Lights at Bowring Park" by Newfoundland photographer - Gord Follett - Verse A - SOLD OUT
Back of card:
Note: To view a larger version of each print, please visit the online store.
Package of cards:
- Cards are $12.00 per pack (tax incl).
- Each package contains 12 cards and envelopes.
- Custom imprinting is $5.50 per pack (tax incl).
How to order:
- Purchase online by credit card.
- Download the order form and mail or fax it to your local office.
- Visit or phone your local office.
For more information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone toll-free: 1-888-753-6520 ext. 236
Thanks to the generosity of supporters like you who support this campaign and many others, the Canadian Cancer Society is leading the way in the fight against cancer. The Holiday Card campaign funds advanced research, courageous advocacy work, accurate information, vital prevention programs and support services such as Daffodil Place.
I couldn’t have asked for better care than they gave me. They were a blessing. I couldn’t manage on my own
Help for smokers trying to quit
It’s okay to need help to quit smoking. The Canadian Cancer Society is here to support people who are ready to quit and even those people who aren’t ready.