For over 20 years, Manitobans playing in the Canadian Cancer Society Cash Lottery have made a difference in the fight against cancer. During that time, lottery players have generated $3.5 million that funded cancer research and vital programs and services for cancer patients and their families.
These are funds the Cancer Society would not have otherwise had. By participating in this lottery, you are taking a chance to win fabulous prizes while supporting the growing needs of Manitoba cancer patients.
Because you play the game, we are able to fuel the fight against ALL cancers in Manitoba.
If you are looking to make the biggest impact in the cancer fight, please consider a direct donation to the Cancer Society ensuring more funds go to directly to the cancer fight. To make your donation visit our donation page.
25 draws for tax-free cash! Every ticket is re-entered for every draw. You can win again and again.
November 20, 2015
2 drawa for $2,500
December 11, 2015
1 draw for $75,000
1 draw for $25,000
5 draws for $5,000
6 draws for $2,500
10 Draws for $1,000
Bonus 50/50 draw – 1 draw with a minimum prize of $10,000
November 17, 2015 - cutoff purchase date for early bird draw at 11:00pm
November 20, 2015 - early bird draw
December 8, 2015 - ticket sales stop at 11:00 p.m.
December 11, 2015 - main draw and bonus 50/50 draw
To order tickets online visit www.ccsmanitobalottery.ca
. To order by phone call toll-free at 1-866-224-1774 or print the order form
and mail to:
Canadian Cancer Society Cash Lottery
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 2Z6
Lottery ticket prices
1 for $60
3 for $150
5 for $200
50/50 ticket prices
1 for $10
3 for $25
10 for $75
You must purchase a Canadian Cancer Society Cash Lottery ticket in order to purchase 50/50 tickets. 50/50 tickets must be purchased at the same time as your Canadian Cancer Society Cash Lottery tickets.
If you are looking to make the biggest impact in the cancer fight, please consider a direct donation to the Cancer Society ensuring more funds go to directly to the cancer fight. To make your donation please visit our donation page.
Lottery LGA 2195 RF
· Prizes will be awarded based upon a random draw from all eligible tickets sold prior to the draw.
· Prizes shall be awarded tax-free.
· A maximum of 20,999 tickets are offered for sale. The number of 50/50 tickets sold will be decided by the market.
· Tickets will only be sold to those 18 years of age and older.
· The purchase of a Canadian Cancer Society Cash Lottery ticket is required in order to purchase 50/50 tickets.
· The 50/50 tickets must be purchased at the same time as your Canadian Cancer Society Cash Lottery tickets.
· All winning tickets shall be recorded and re-entered for all subsequent draws.
· If a valid ticket is mailed by the licensee and is not received by the ticket purchaser, a verification of payment and the ticket number will be provided to the purchaser. A replacement ticket or refund will not be issued.
· If a cheque or other payment is refused for any reason, all tickets associated with that payment are not eligible for any draws or to win any prizes, and any prizes would be re-drawn from among the eligible tickets.
· Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
· Refunds on ticket purchases are not available.
D. General provisions
· The ticket order and payment deadline for the November 20, 2015 early bird draw is 11:00 p.m. on November 17, 2015.
· The final ticket order and payment deadline for the December 11, 2015 draw is 11:00 p.m. on December 8, 2015.
· The final ticket order and payment deadline for the December 11, 2015 50/50 draw is 11:00 p.m. on December 8, 2015.
· The liability of the licensee is limited to the price of the ticket(s).
· The licensee and its agents, volunteers or officers are not responsible for:
Failure of Canada Post or other services to deliver orders or tickets.
Failure of a fax machine or other telephone device to accept an order.
Failure of a credit card authorization to be completed.
· Winners will be notified by telephone or mail at the address recorded with the ticket sale.
· If a ticket is purchased by a group, any prize will be awarded to the first name on the ticket. Groups are encouraged to have an agreement respecting the sharing of prizes. The Canadian Cancer Society does not accept any responsibility to notify others listed on a ticket of any prize won.
· Senior management at the Canadian Cancer Society or members of their immediate family living in the same household may not purchase tickets.
· Prizes unclaimed after 60 days from the final draw will be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society, Manitoba Division.
A complete list of all winners will be provided upon request. Call 204-774-7483 or check cancer.ca (Manitoba).