Fall 2016 & Winter 2017
Lottery LGA 2195 RF
· Prizes will be awarded based upon a random draw from all eligible tickets sold prior to the draw.
· Prizes shall be awarded tax-free.
· A maximum of 20,999 tickets are offered for sale. The number of 50/50 tickets sold will be decided by the market.
· Tickets will only be sold to those 18 years of age and older.
· The purchase of a Canadian Cancer Society Cash Lottery ticket is required in order to purchase 50/50 tickets.
· The 50/50 tickets must be purchased at the same time as your Canadian Cancer Society Cash Lottery tickets.
· All winning tickets shall be recorded and re-entered for all subsequent draws.
· If a valid ticket is mailed by the licensee and is not received by the ticket purchaser, a verification of payment and the ticket number will be provided to the purchaser. A replacement ticket or refund will not be issued.
· If a cheque or other payment is refused for any reason, all tickets associated with that payment are not eligible for any draws or to win any prizes, and any prizes would be re-drawn from among the eligible tickets.
· Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
· Refunds on ticket purchases are not available.
D. General provisions
· The ticket order and payment deadline for the December 12, 2016 early bird draw is 11:00 p.m. on December 5, 2016.
· The final ticket order and payment deadline for the January 31, 2017 draw is 11:00 p.m. on January 24, 2017.
· The final ticket order and payment deadline for the January 31, 2017 50/50 draw is 11:00 p.m. on January 24, 2017.
· The liability of the licensee is limited to the price of the ticket(s).
· The licensee and its agents, volunteers or officers are not responsible for:
Failure of Canada Post or other services to deliver orders or tickets.
Failure of a fax machine or other telephone device to accept an order.
Failure of a credit card authorization to be completed.
· Winners will be notified by telephone or mail at the address recorded with the ticket sale.
· If a ticket is purchased by a group, any prize will be awarded to the first name on the ticket. Groups are encouraged to have an agreement respecting the sharing of prizes. The Canadian Cancer Society does not accept any responsibility to notify others listed on a ticket of any prize won.
· Senior management at the Canadian Cancer Society or members of their immediate family living in the same household may not purchase tickets.
· Prizes unclaimed after 60 days from the final draw will be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society, Manitoba Division.
A complete list of all winners will be provided upon request. Call 204-774-7483 or check cancer.ca (Manitoba).