SUPPORT CANADIANS LIVING WITH CANCER
Become a corporate supporter
We are pleased to introduce our corporate donors to 360 degrees of giving. You can transform your company into a cancer-fighting machine and have more impact against more cancers in more communities across Canada.
Partnering for impact – 360 degrees of giving
The Canadian Cancer Society and your corporate family have the potential to form a strong partnership, and together make a significant impact on thousands who live with cancer. Here is how we will do it:
- creation of a fund in your company name, held at the Canadian Cancer Society
- monthly employee giving
- employer supported volunteering
- corporate giving/matching gifts
- sponsorship of a local Canadian Cancer Society event or program
- 3rd party event held in support of the Canadian Cancer Society
To make a corporate gift to the PEI Division, or to find out more information please contact Lori Barker at 902-566-4007 or email email@example.com
I was staying in St. John’s all by my lonesome because my wife was too sick to travel with me. Daffodil Place was my lifeline.
Support from someone who has ‘been there’
The Canadian Cancer Society’s peer support program is a telephone support service that matches cancer patients and their caregivers with specially trained volunteers.