Help save lives this holiday season
Become a corporate supporter
We are pleased to introduce our corporate donors to 360 degrees of giving. You can transform your company into a cancer-fighting machine and have more impact against more cancers in more communities across Canada.
Partnering for impact – 360 degrees of giving
The Canadian Cancer Society and your corporate family have the potential to form a strong partnership, and together make a significant impact on thousands who live with cancer. Here is how we will do it:
- creation of a fund in your company name, held at the Canadian Cancer Society
- monthly employee giving
- employer supported volunteering
- corporate giving/matching gifts
- sponsorship of a local Canadian Cancer Society event or program
- 3rd party event held in support of the Canadian Cancer Society
To make a corporate gift to the PEI Division, or to find out more information please contact Lori Barker at 902-566-4007 or email email@example.com
Now I know that I will help someone with cancer even after I’m gone. It’s a footprint I want to leave behind me.
Support from someone who has ‘been there’
The Canadian Cancer Society’s peer support program is a telephone support service that matches cancer patients and their caregivers with specially trained volunteers.