VOLUNTEERS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED IN APRIL
Hold your own event
Join our dedicated team of cancer fighters by raising funds in support of the fight for life. Get started now by visitingwww.cancer.ca/fundraise.
- Cut - Cut it, shave it, dye it, grow it or braid it. Start your hair-raising fundraiser.
- Sweat - Run, walk, swim, bike or paddle your way to a fundraising event.
- Golf - Make hitting the links more meaningful with a golf fundraiser. Don’t forget about Frisbee golf and mini putt!
- Celebrate - Planning a celebration? Consider asking for donations instead of gifts.
- Sell - Whatever you sell, wherever you sell it, your stuff can help save lives.
- Other - Already have your own idea? Or something you love to do? Turn your hobby into a meaningful fundraiser.
There are countless ways to contribute! Host your own fundraiser...Join a community event...Rally your co-workers...Get your school involved. Your passion combined with our expertise will ensure your efforts make a big impact on the lives of Canadians.
We’ve made it easy for you to organize a fundraiser that is meaningful to you while raising funds for the fight against cancer. Choose a fundraising idea and then let us know what you want to do. We’ll provide you with all the tools and support you need to make it a success.
Every dollar you raise will help us to:
- Fund life-saving cancer research. More people are surviving cancer than ever before. Today, 62% of people diagnosed with cancer will survive compared to only 25% in the 1940s when we began funding research.
- Stop cancer before it starts. Our researchers are leading the fight to prevent cancer while we promote healthy lifestyles and advocate for policies that protect our health.
- Ensure no one facing cancer is alone by offering compassionate services and support to those living with cancer and their families and friends.
- Empower Canadians with information about cancer to help them make informed choices about their health.
For more information please contact:
Independent Fundraising Event Coordinator
Canadian Cancer Society - NL Division
70 Ropewalk Lane
PO Box 8921
St. John's, NL A1B 3R9
Tel: 1-888-753-6520 ext. 231
Get started now by visiting www.cancer.ca/fundraise.