We are very excited for the amazing opportunity to sell 50/50 tickets at the Whitecaps home matches to raise money and awareness for the Canadian Cancer Society!
Come on out and volunteer with us!
· Volunteers are required to be available for a minimum of 3 Whitecaps FC games in 2013 regular season.
· You will be selling 50/50 tickets from the time the stadium doors open to the public until the end of the half-time intermission.
· You will receive training before your first shift.
· As a token of our appreciation, you will receive a ticket to watch the remainder of the soccer match from the 50/50 Volunteer section of the Stadium!
SIGNING UP FOR SHIFTS
· Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for any future shifts
· If you need to cancel a shift or make any changes, please email us directly.
· You will receive a confirmation email 3 days prior to the shift they have signed up for. Please note the arrival times in the unlikely event that it has changed.
ARRIVING AT THE ARENA
· Please make sure to arrive at BC Place at the correct time.
· Volunteers will meet outside the East Airlock at BC Place located between BC Place and Rogers Arena. We will come out to greet you and hand out passes before you are escorted inside the stadium.
· Parking around Rogers Arena on game nights can be difficult. The 50/50 Program recommends that you walk, take transit or get dropped off.
WHAT TO BRING
· Please only bring what is essential!
· There is limited room in the 50/50 office, so please only bring small bags and personal items.
· Footwear should be comfortable as you will be standing on your feet for the entire selling period.
· Volunteers may wear skirts, casual dress pants or jeans with no holes.
So that we may update our Volunteer Database, please forward the following required information to email@example.com:
Phone Number (cell if available):
Date of Birth:
How you heard about the Canadian Cancer Society – Whitecaps FC 50/50 Program:
Drivers License / Govt. Issued ID Number:
· Volunteers must be 19 years of age or older
· Positive attitude and good command of the English language
· Comfortable handling a high volume of cash transactions
· Physically capable of being on the concourse for a minimum of 3 hours
· No criminal record
As a token of our appreciation, you will receive a ticket to watch the remainder of the soccer match from the 50/50 Volunteer section of the Stadium!