Link to cancervolunteer.ca
Volunteer for our Daffodil Campaign
This spring, volunteer for the Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Campaign in your community. With the passion and support of our volunteers, no other cancer charity does what we do. We fund game-changing research into more than 100 types of cancer. We are proud to offer compassionate programs and support services – like our coast-to-coast, cancer information helpline – so no one has to face cancer alone. And we advocate to make healthy living a possibility for everyone.
For the nearly 1 in 2 Canadians expected to be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime, we’re here to help. With your support, we can continue to change lives for the better. Join us by volunteering and together, we can prove that life is bigger than cancer.
Find local volunteer opportunities
From selling daffodil flowers and pins to fundraising in your community, take a look at the different ways you can get involved during this year’s Daffodil Campaign! Every dollar raised will go a long way and help change lives for the better.How you can help:
- Coordinate orders of fresh daffodils at your workplace by pre-ordering daffodils online – until February 21
- Sell fresh daffodils in your community – March 18-24
- Deliver fresh daffodils in Winnipeg – March 18-24
- Put a daffodil pin box in a high-traffic area at your workplace – April
- Join our Door-to-Door Canvassing team as a Canvasser, Poll Captain or Area Chair – April 1 - 30
- Become an online canvasser and engage friends, family and co-workers in the Daffodil Campaign– April 1 – 30
For more information about daffodil flower and pin sales, contact Genny 204-789-0885 for volunteer opportunities within Winnipeg, or Donna-Lynn 204-786-0601 for volunteer opportunities outside of Winnipeg. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
For more information about door-to-door canvassing, contact Jana Pringle at 204-789-0881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you stop cancer before it starts?
Discover how 16 factors affect your cancer risk and how you can take action with our interactive tool – It’s My Life! Presented in partnership with Desjardins.