Stay informed and inspired! Our monthly e-mail newsletter offers all kinds of information for people who are concerned about cancer. Each month you can read about how we are making the most of the dollars we raise through the generous support of our volunteers and donors.
- Updates on cancer research breakthroughs.
- Tips on how you can reduce your risk of cancer and lead a healthier lifestyle and delicious, healthy recipes.
- Information about upcoming special events and cancer awareness theme periods.
- Profiles of the volunteers in your community who are helping us to make cancer history.
- Opportunities for you to help advocate for healthy public policies in your community.
Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter
Volunteers provide comfort and kindness
Thousands of Canadian Cancer Society volunteers work in regional cancer centres, lodges and community hospitals to support people receiving treatment.