HPV causes cancer. Help protect your kids.
Select the text below and copy the link.
You are here:
Canadian Cancer Society
- At 12:30 p.m. today, Maike van Niekerk will finish her cross-province bike tour for cancer at Daffodil Place. Maike started her journey in St. Anthony on July 31 and is raising money in memory of her mom, Katrin Kohler, who passed away with cancer. The funds raised will be used to assist cancer patients with travel costs when they have to travel for cancer treatments. Maike set a goal to raise $30,000 and she has surpassed this goal.
- The Canadian Cancer Society-Newfoundland and Labrador Division’s Annual Community Report is a comprehensive report of the Society’s activities during the past year.
- Learn the facts on World Cancer Day
- Memorial University of Newfoundland researcher receives funding to study enzyme
- Daffodil Place Healing Garden comes to life with gift from Husky Energy
- Every year on May 31st, the World Health Organization and partners everywhere mark “World No Tobacco Day”, highlighting the health risks associated with tobacco use and advocating for effective policies to reduce tobacco consumption.
- We are passionate about furthering our mission to eradicate cancer and enhance the quality of life of people living with cancer