Join the Women to Women movement today. Share information with your family, friends and co-workers about the importance of screening.
You will pick up clients from their homes and drive them to and from cancer related treatment and follow up appointments.
You are a friendly, compassionate and reliable person with a safe driving record and must be available on weekdays (you select the days).
Patient Navigation Team
You will join our team to support clients who need to travel to attend cancer related treatments and appointments.
You are well organized with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate is comfortable working in MS Word and Excel.
A minimum 6 month commitment of 1 day or 2 half days per week is needed.
You will work in our office providing support including answering phones, greeting members of the public and data entry.
You are a friendly, organized and reliable person who enjoys being part of a team.
Scheduling is flexible.
To learn more about any of these opportunities, contact Chris Palmer at 807-344-5433 ext.3513 or firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1-800-227-5557. We would love to welcome you to our team!
Share your valuable time and talents as a volunteer with the Canadian Cancer Society.
We are seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Drivers: Assist clients in getting to and from cancer treatment and appointments
- Special Events: Help with planning, set up, event day or volunteer recruitment
- Office: Administrative, reception and data entry assistance
- Outreach: Help raise awareness about cancer and the Canadian Cancer Society
- Advocacy: Promote changes to public policy related to awareness and prevention
- Financial: Assist with financial management at fundraising events