Volunteers Needed for April - our Daffodil Month
Our dedicated volunteers are our strongest asset. Thank you to the thousands of Canadians across the country for volunteering during Daffodil Month. Whether selling pins or flowers or canvassing door to door, you make it possible for the Canadian Cancer Society to have more impact against more cancers than any other cancer charity in Canada. If you have a few hours to spare and would like to help us out - please contact Debbie Marson, Volunteer Engagement Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org 705-472-9072 x 3737
2015 Relay For Life - Volunteers Needed
Relay For Life happens across the province this June and we are looking to build our voluteer crews and leaders. Currently we are looking for volunteers for the following roles:
COMMUNITY CREW volunteers - an integral part of participant recruitment and the face of Relay For Life in our community.
EVENT CREW volunteers - part of a dynamic group of volunteers who will bring Relay For Life - to life!
TRAINING WALK LEADERS - a group of energetic volunteers who will support and coach our Relay For Life participants, ensuring their reach their physical goals.
If you have a few hours to spare and would like to help us out - please contact Debbie Marson, Volunteer Engagement Coordinator - email@example.com 705-472-9072 x 3737
Share your valuable time and talents as a volunteer with the Canadian Cancer Society.
We are seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Drivers: Assist clients in getting to and from cancer treatment and appointments
- Special Events: Help with planning, set up, event day or volunteer recruitment
- Office: Administrative, reception and data entry assistance
- Outreach: Help raise awareness about cancer and the Canadian Cancer Society
- Advocacy: Promote changes to public policy related to awareness and prevention
- Financial: Assist with financial management at fundraising events
Download our volunteer pamphlet (PDF).
To learn more about any of these opportunities, call or email today. We would love to welcome you to our team!
Email Debbie Marson, Volunteer Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 705-472-9072 ext 3737, toll free: 1-888-208-2125