North Bay & District Community Office
147 McIntyre Street West, Unit 101
North Bay, Ontario
Phone: 705- 472-9072
Toll-free: 1 888 208-2125
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Serving the communities of:
Burk's Falls, Magnetawan and area, Mattawa, Parry Sound, Powassan, South River, Sundridge, Temiskaming Shores, and West Nipissing.
News and announcements
2014 Upcoming Events
April 1- 30 - Daffodil Month
Contact us for volunteer opportunties
June 6 - Relay For Life West Nipissing, West Nipissing Recreation Cente
June 20 - Relay For Life North Bay, 22 Wing CFB, Athletic Field
August 23 - Colours of Hope
Be a Cancer Fighter
Get started now by visiting www.cancer.ca/Fundraise
Volunteer opportunities & messages
PINK IN THE RINK
North Bay Battalion OHL hockey game on October 16, 2014 - 7:00pm vs Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds, in support of Breast Cancer Awareness.
Player Jersey silent auction and Chuck A Puck for great prizes.
Want to get in on the action - WE NEED VOLUNTEERS -- Contact Debbie Marson for information on the volunteer opportunities available. email@example.com or 705-472-9072 ext. 3737.
Share your valuable time and talents as a volunteer with the Canadian Cancer Society.
We are seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Drivers: Assist clients in getting to and from cancer treatment and appointments
- Special Events: Help with planning, set up, event day or volunteer recruitment
- Office: Administrative, reception and data entry assistance
- Outreach: Help raise awareness about cancer and the Canadian Cancer Society
- Advocacy: Promote changes to public policy related to awareness and prevention
- Financial: Assist with financial management at fundraising events
Download our volunteer pamphlet (PDF).
To learn more about any of these opportunities, call or email today. We would love to welcome you to our team!
Email Debbie Marson, Volunteer Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 705-472-9072 ext 3737, toll free: 1-888-208-2125