for Daffodil Days
We are looking for volunteers to who can spare a couple of hours to help with our daffodil days campaign during the month of April.
We need daffodil pin sellers April 6 - 8 and again April 27 - 29, 2017.
Go to: http://northbay.myccsschedule.ca/ to sign up - various locations, times and dates available.
ALSO looking for residential canvassers during the month of April. If you are interested and would like to help - contact Debbie at 705-472-9072 x 3737 or by email: email@example.com for more information.
Share your valuable time and talents as a volunteer with the Canadian Cancer Society.
We are seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Drivers: Assist clients in getting to and from cancer treatment and appointments. Learn how by visiting our Wheels Of Hope page.
- Peer To Peer support: Through your own cancer journey experience you offer encouragement, comfort and practical support. Become a Peer To Peer volunteer.
- Prevention and Advocacy: Promote healthy living and risk reduction through prevention or advocate on behalf of the Canadian Cancer Society.
- Special Events and Fundraising Campaigns: Volunteer to help plan, set up, support on event day or organize your own fundraising event.
- Office: Administrative Reception and data entry assistance. Volunteer at your community office.
- Youth Opportunities: Fundraise, lead, prevent, advocate - there are many ways for Youth to earn your community hours while getting involved with the Canadian Cancer Society.
To learn more about any of these opportunities, call or email today. We would love to welcome you to our team!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 705-472-9072, toll free: 1-888-208-2125.