for UPCOMING Events
We are looking for volunteers to help with various events and fundraising initiatives we have coming up.
CONTACT: North Bay & District Community Office, Canadian Cancer Society: email@example.com 705-472-9072
Share your valuable time and talents as a volunteer with the Canadian Cancer Society.
We are seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Drivers: Assist clients in getting to and from cancer treatment and appointments. Learn how by visiting our Wheels Of Hope page.
- Peer To Peer support: Through your own cancer journey experience you offer encouragement, comfort and practical support. Become a Peer To Peer volunteer.
- Prevention and Advocacy: Promote healthy living and risk reduction through prevention or advocate on behalf of the Canadian Cancer Society.
- Special Events and Fundraising Campaigns: Volunteer to help plan, set up, support on event day or organize your own fundraising event.
- Office: Administrative Reception and data entry assistance. Volunteer at your community office.
- Youth Opportunities: Fundraise, lead, prevent, advocate - there are many ways for Youth to earn your community hours while getting involved with the Canadian Cancer Society.
To learn more about any of these opportunities, call or email today. We would love to welcome you to our team!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 705-472-9072, toll free: 1-888-208-2125.