North Bay & District Community Office
147 McIntyre Street West, Unit 101
North Bay, Ontario
Phone: 705- 472-9072
Toll-free: 1 888 208-2125
How to find us:
View Larger Map
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Serving the communities of:
Burk's Falls, Magnetawan and area, Mattawa, Parry Sound, Powassan, South River, Sundridge, Temiskaming Shores, and West Nipissing.
News and announcements
2014 Upcoming Events
April 1- 30 - Daffodil Month
Contact us for volunteer opportunties
June 6 - Relay For Life West Nipissing, West Nipissing Recreation Cente
June 20 - Relay For Life North Bay, 22 Wing CFB, Athletic Field
August 23 - Colours of Hope
Be a Cancer Fighter
Get started now by visiting www.cancer.ca/Fundraise
Download our office pamphlet (PDF) with information on our services in the community.
Volunteer opportunities & messages
COLOURS OF HOPE 5km Fun Run is set for August 23, 2014. Be part of the action - join us a volunteer, particpant or sponsor.
Contact Debbie Marson for information on the exciting volunteer opportunities available. firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-472-9072 x 3737
Share your valuable time and talents as a volunteer with the Canadian Cancer Society.
We are seeking volunteers in the following areas:
- Drivers: Assist clients in getting to and from cancer treatment and appointments
- Special Events: Help with planning, set up, event day or volunteer recruitment
- Office: Administrative, reception and data entry assistance
- Outreach: Help raise awareness about cancer and the Canadian Cancer Society
- Advocacy: Promote changes to public policy related to awareness and prevention
- Financial: Assist with financial management at fundraising events
Download our volunteer pamphlet (PDF).
To learn more about any of these opportunities, call or email today. We would love to welcome you to our team!
Email Debbie Marson, Volunteer Engagement Coordinator at email@example.com or call: 705-472-9072 ext 3737, toll free: 1-888-208-2125