Browse opportunities in another province:
Be part of our team and make the biggest difference in the fight against cancer.
Here in the BC and Yukon Division, we are committed to growth and learning in order to be responsible stewards of the money that is donated and entrusted to us.
Canadian Cancer Society staff members in BC and the Yukon enjoy:
- competitive compensation in the not-for-profit sector
- an extensive group benefits program
- educational assistance
- an employee and family assistance counseling program
- three weeks paid vacation to start, with additional time for each completed year of service
- the opportunity to work for one of the most exciting and dynamic organizations in the country
- soul-satisfying employment
View current job opportunities here.