Browse opportunities in another province:
At the Canadian Cancer Society, we offer you a place where you can use your talents to make a difference – a place where you can help save lives while fulfilling your own. We are the largest health charity in Canada, and we’re the only cancer charity in the country that is fighting back against all 200-plus cancers. Be part of our team and make the biggest difference in the fight against cancer.
Canadian Cancer Society permanent staff members in Alberta/NWT enjoy:
- competitive compensation in the not-for-profit sector
- an extensive group benefits program
- an employee and family assistance counseling program
- three weeks paid vacation to start
- the opportunity to work for one of the most exciting and dynamic organizations in the country
- soul-satisfying employment
View current job opportunities here.